Civil Engineering Solutions
Gwynedd. LL40 1LN
Tel: 01341 421 911
Fax: 01341 423 311
Civil Engineering Solutions specialise in solving all aspects of water related engineering problems. We offer a comprehensive service dealing with the project from feasibility right through to completion and commissioning. We are a small practice who understand our client's needs and deliver cost effective, environmentally sound and innovative solutions at all times.
Our specialist water related services include:
- Hydrological studies
- Preparation of Flood Risk/Consequence Assessment Reports to PPS25/TAN15
- Flood risk modelling using state of the art software for:
Tidal and Estuary modelling
Direct rainfall modelling
Urban drainage systems
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems SuDS
- Drainage design for new developments for both foul and surface water systems
- River restoration and habitat improvement schemes to include design and project management
- Coastal engineering including slipways, revetments, breakwaters and harbour developments
- hydrographic and topographic surveys.
In addition to the above, we manage a number of community projects including disabled access improvement schemes, recreation ground development and improvements. We have a proven track record in obtaining grants for projects and for ensuring all necessary consents are attained to allow projects to proceed. We are able to prepare tender documentation, administer the tender process and supervise construction to deliver the project.